The Mar de Fora Pilgrim's Hostel, located in the charming and mythical town of Finisterre, (end of the Camino de Santiago). Opened in 2013, it has modern facilities that will satisfy the needs of our clientele. With a friendly and close treatment, you will feel at home in a place full of tranquility, but with the necessary services for the "traveler" to enjoy a good stay in a comfortable and friendly atmosphere with a familiar treatment.
The Mar de Fora Pilgrim's Hostel, one of the modern hostels located in the village of Finisterre, 3 kilometers from the lighthouse and just 7 minutes walk from the spectacular beach of Mar de Fora, emblematic calm beach and whitewater loaded with Ancient legends from where you can see one of the best sunsets in the world that already impressed in its time to the Romans. Opening in June 2013 with 11 places was later expanded in May 2015. Up to 38 seats.
The hostel currently has:
- 1 collective room of 14 beds, with 3 bathrooms and 3 indoor showers.
- Group rooms for 2 to 8 people with bathroom inside.
- 1 to 4 places with toilet.
- 1 bedroom with two single beds with bathroom inside.
- 1 room with double bed with bathroom inside.
- Bathroom adapted for the handicapped.
- Hair dryer.
- Garage service.
- First aid kit.